9/27/2010

Ramblings, updates, and current dramas.



"Be obscure clearly. "
I really wanted to be a writer. I thought to myself, one day I will write my thoughts across a blank
piece of paper and everyone will be amazed by every word I wrote. But now I just write for the pure enjoyment of it. I write for myself, to voice my own opinions, and to give others their voice to agree or disagree. Of course there is never anything that is just black and white. There's always the other side and there will probably be someone who will disagree with me. I welcome it with open arms.

Updates///
- College is amazing. I love waking up at 10AM everyday instead of 6:30AM
- I was involved in an accident recently and totaled my car :(
- I'm getting another car soon? Haha
- I lost 5 lbs. College food doesn't agree with my stomach
- My roommates are amazing, although sometimes I feel awkward because i'm the
only one without a boyfriend.
- I love being single.
- I'm now writing for hellokpop.com. They're under maintenance right now but it's an amazing
alternative to allkpop.com so I hope you guys can check them out. You can basically quench your
thirst for kpop news at this site. Also become a member of their forum at hellokpop.com/forums

Oh. And I never knew that Auburn was so talented. All her songs are absolute hits, it's a shame that she's recieving such little attention. Her songs are amazing and most of them she writes/cowrites herself.

Dramas I've been watching lately///
- Playful Kiss - Kim Hyun Joon acts his role well. He honestly is getting better and better. People should honestly not judge him before watching the drama. I don't know why the ratings are so low, it's a good drama...better than I think BOF which in my opinion was extremely cheesy and overrated. 
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - I was hesitant about watching this drama because the first episode didn't really pull me in. At that time I was watching Gumiho's revenge so I wasn't really interested in watching another Gumiho drama lol. My best friend convinced me to give it another try and by now I can honestly say it's a very good drama. I've always been a fan of Lee Seung Gi's acting/singing and Shin Min Ah is absolutely amazing. 
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo - One of the best dramas I've seen in a while. I was also hesitant about watching this because food/cooking/baking dramas aren't really my thing. I gave it a chance and it was amazing. All the actors portrayed their characters well and it's a well rounded drama. I instantly became a fan of Yoon Si Yoon. 
- Dong Yi - I skipped a couple of episodes because it seemed to be dragging a bit but it caught my attention again when the Queen died (spoiler?) I've bee a big fan of Han Hyo Joo since Shining Inheritance (go watch) and Iljimae. She delivered her character well. She's also gorgeous and I like seeing her in these historical dramas. Of course all the other actors and actresses did an amazing job too and it's just a really good drama to watch if you have nothing to do...like me. 


That's basically it except for a Taiwanese drama i'm watching. It's called Endless Love (hella cheesy) and stars Wilber Pan (amazing singer) and Sandrine Pinna. She's half Taiwanese and half European and she's absolutely gorgeous. ★ 
I gave it 3 stars because it's often unrealistic and cheesy although I enjoy it nonetheless. 


I know I said I would do a review/color swatch but the lighting is horrible in my dorm. I will definitely do it whenever I figure out the best lighting. The review/color swatch will be over the Sephora Color Diary
This is probably one of the longest posts i've done in a while. It's very time consuming lol.





No comments: