3/06/2011

Apologies and Updates

It seems like I continuously have to apologize for not updating my blog as much as I need/want to.
School has been so hectic! Still excuses are done with and I will be back to blogging this week.
I got a new camera so everything will be in HD (: Thank you to everyone who has been sending me emails
and waiting patiently for my next update.

I have so much to review and I have a new giveaway planned too! My new video will be up soon so please just wait a little more.

On the bright side, I did go shopping & found these darling pair of BCBG heels. I used to have bright orange ones but unfortunately time did the wear and tear. Therefore I decided I would go for red ones (:
BCBG has my vote in most comfortable footwear. I have alot and always always love BCBG heels because of comfort and style.


They were a steal for only $20! 

Anddddddd my hair is black to back and I absolutely adore it (: There's something so much more powerful about dark hair.


No comments: