3/08/2011

Lioele Review & liliesshop.net

This review has been quite overdue for sometime now. I started out not really knowing what the big hype over Lioele products was about and came out a avid fan. The products were sent to me from liliesshop.net to review and I have to say, Lioele has the cutest products ever! You can visit their site here. They mostly cater to Lioele makeup and skincare but do have circle lens, korean/chinese style clothing, & wigs & hair extensions. They're based in Canada so you can expect fast shipping! It's really easy to get in touch with if you have any questions with a product or order.

Use Code xlemai to get 5% off your entire order. 

The 3 products I recieved were Lioele's Triple the Solution BB Cream, Lioele's Blooming Highlighter, & Lioele's Skin Fix Powder (Oil Control).






Let's start off with the Triple the Solution BB Cream. Alot of people have actually review this so i'll keep it kind of short. This is not to be confused with Beyond the Solution BB Cream which has similar packaging. 
This is just with one swatch. It's a bit yellow for my arm but matches perfectly with my face. 
It blends in very well. Even though it goes on thicker than foundation, it's still very blendable and will hide any marks you may have. The bb cream has SPF 30 and claims to whiten and help with wrinkles. I don't know if it helps with wrinkles because I don't have any. My skin is already pretty pale so I haven't seen a huge difference with my skin tone. 

This is compared to my Missha BB Perfect Cover BB cream. Missha's is alot more beige and has a gray cast. 
Lioele's BB cream matches with me much more. 

Overall 4.5/5 
I took off .5 because when taking pictures my face will look whiter and that's the only real flaw of any BB cream. This doesn't break me out at all and that's actually quite surprising because I have super super sensitive skin. 

The second thing I received was the Blooming Highlighter.
It actually matches my skin tone quite well. Nice shimmer
and blends very nicely. Also very natural and does not break me out. 

5/5
 Perfect highlighter! I don't know if this will work on darker skin because it's very similar to a bb cream but not as heavy.

The last thing that was sent to me was the Powder Skin Fix for Oil Control.
The powder is really nice and fine. For me it's not cakey at all
when I apply it after foundation and concealer.

The only thing I have a problem is the smell. It's really weird and
I don't know how to describe it. 
It's more truculent than having an actual color.  
3.5/5 
I really don't like the smell. Other than that it's a great powder and it's great to carry around. 


No comments: