7/22/2009

(review) Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


I bought this mask yesterday at walgreen for $3.99 and tried it out last night. In fact im using it now on my face. At first glance it looks like a cheap bottle of green crap that doesn't look...well workable although the bottle is quite big. But after hearing all the great reviews this product has recieved I decided why not? What have i got to lose? The product claims to tighten pores & eliminate blackheads & pimples. Well lets see if its true. The smell is okay. It smells like my toothpaste which is minty. The smell isnt that strong & you'll likely forget about it once you had it on for 5 minutes. There is a slight burn for me (my skin is very sensitive) but I dont notice it after leaving it on for a minute or so. I leave it on for 15-20 minutes & after washing it off my face feels fresh & clean. Unlike reviewers who complained of being unable to take it off easily, the masque was quite easy for me to take off. I had no problem with it! Right now, i see no real difference in my skin except for a little shininess & cleanliness. Im going to use this everyday although some people might not reccommend it, my skin is very oily so i feel its ok. Overall the product is ok & totally worth the $3.99 I payed for it. I will come back & write another review if I have any significant changes in my skin.

On another note. These past few days i've been going to car dealerships to find my first car.



No comments: