7/20/2009

Star's Aligned

"Before you give up on someone, you have to remember why you're holding on".

I recieved my Boys Before Flowers necklace today :P I really felt that it was a waste of money though since it looked so cheap from close up -_- Plus im sure thousands of people have the same necklace that I have. I am sure regretting it now -.-;; Too bad they do not accept returns hehe. I need to go on a shopping spree now. I want to spend money damn it.
I want to buy another purse because the one that I have right now is kind of too heavy to carry. Its gorgeous but big & chunky and since its so freaking hot in Texas I just dont feel like dragging it everywhere with me. The thing though is that I am also in love with big chunky purses. Especially if they are black/brown & leather haha.
Its like pure loveee :3 I might be developing a leather fetish. Anyways just wanted to add a quickish update before i go running. Yeah thats right, Mai is exercising. I need to drop a few pounds & get some model legs :P I will be back tonight to update though.

PEACE&LOVE - Mai

No comments: