10/05/2010

Day #1 Picture & Facts


one. I've probably dyed my hair all the shades of natural colors by now. Surprisingly it's still very healthy.
two. MAC cosmetics break me out. But their concealer is amazing and i'm still using it.
three. I have a wig I wear every now and then when I get bored of my long hair.
four. Musis music music. I love music?
five. Megan Fox is hot. I would do her if I was a lesbian haha.
six. My fashion classes are boring. Really really boring.
seven. I have too many clothes that I don't wear.
eight. I'm always hungry.
nine. I don't like to shave. But I'm never really hairy anyways.
ten. I don't like steak but I like BBQ chicken wings, and only chicken wings.
eleven. I'm going to dye my hair today
twelve. I want to buy another wig
thirteen. One moment i'll like something and the next minute I might find it absolutely disgusting.
fourteen. I like my hair?
fifteen. I'm short. Blah.

Haha I finally got around to it. Let's hope I can keep it up.

No comments: