11/21/2010

holiday season

The shifts of fortune test the reliability of friends.
So after rereading some of my posts, I seemed to be apologizing in every one of them because I never update enough. Ehhh haha. It's my favorite time of the year...holiday season! Being a shopoholic I have some skills that have been honed over a period of time. This year i'm bringing out the knives haha. As much as I love buying gifts for everyone, I love buying gifts for myself more. This year will be absolutely incredible!

Thank you to all of my subscribers (: As a special treat I have a surprise coming up soon so watch out for that.
It's nothing big, just a small thank you for the people who actually read the words I write on this silly blog haha.

Anybody have an XBOX? I've been obsessed with this particular game this weekend. Call it withdrawal since I've recked my car :(  It's this car racing game that have the most beautiful cars I've ever seen lol.

Just wanted to add a picture of a project I had to do for my Product Design and Development class :P



Well that's it, check back tomorrow for an update!

No comments: